Tuesday 15 July 2008

Back to blogging

Im back blogging after an absence of almost a year taken off to do more writing...hope to be more regular than I was b4....



I love writing and have done so since days of old

I was always scribling something away or so Ive been told

I write short stories, the odd poem and am writing a novel

Also am writing a book on singleness while Im still single so it hits the target

And a set of daily reflections for single women as well

You can find examples of my work at http://www.wordsofcolour.co.uk under competitions and the 'A week in the life of a budding writer'..

African.writing.com - the Dec/Jan 08 edition and also the recent June edition for some of my work.

Also have had a short story published by Secret Attic.com in their 2007 anthology

Please let me have your comments about my work.



I also love eating, travelling and the occasional shop but thats another story for another blog entry

No comments: